Wednesday, June 8, 2011

31 weeks ultra sound

On Monday we went in for an ultra sound! Luka has grown so much! I really want to get another 3d ultra sound done but they are so expensive, I'm not sure we will. I know I only have to wait 8 more weeks to see his face for real, but it is just such a cool experience. We'll see. The ultra sound we had on Monday was pretty good though. It lasted quite a while so we got to see him move around for a long time! He is a cutie. It's so blurry and dark though that it's hard to tell what is what. We got to see his face a few times but because its just a normal ultra sound, I thought it looked more like a demonic jack-o-lantern than a cute baby.... I am sure he really is quite cute though!!!! I just wish the images werent so fuzzy!
 



The weeks are starting to go by really slowly for me. Ever since I hit 30 weeks I have been in a lot of pain. More so then I let on, I don't like complaining, for a lot of reasons... but maybe I'll just complain on my blog instead of to the people around me. :) The top of my stomach, right around my sternum and the top of my ribs is constantly so sore. It hurts if I even gently place my hand right there. At night time, it's by far the worst. If I lay on either of my sides, my hip will start aching. It almost feels bruised, but theres no bruise... its just so sore. Not only will my hip ache, but laying on my side makes the top of my stomach feel even worse because im just squishing it. I try and lay on my back, but then my hips and lower back ache. It's really difficult to sleep. Other than this, I usually feel very good every day! Sometimes I feel short of breath because he is taking up all the room in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment