Friday, April 29, 2011

Kiching machine....

Well, Luka is now almost 26 weeks along! Time is ticking by, and he is kicking a lot! Every day he kicks more and more. He recently discovered my rib cage and has been playing up in that area a lot, and sometimes it kind of hurts. Everything has been going good, though! My stomach has been getting hard some days, and then it goes past to being soft and kind of squishy as it normally is. I am feeling tired.

Mostly I am feeling anxious. Time has gone by pretty fast but there are some days where I just feel like it's already been forever, and August seems so far away. I just want to meet our little bebe!! I read in a book recently, the character was explaining how you don't really 'have' babies, but you 'receive' them. Meaning, they are a gift. I liked that. Luka is already a blessing and brings smiles to our faces, and we haven't even met him! He is a gift from a loving Heavenly Father, and Kyle and I are both so excited to meet our baby in a few more months.

No comments:

Post a Comment